Tropical Skyrim - A Climate Overhaul, a recently updated mod for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, replaces the often desolate expanses of Bethesda's fantasy role-playing game world with a tropical setting.
Tropical Skyrim takes the rainy, snowy climate and replaces it with jungles, deserts, bamboo forests and more, according to the mod's description on Nexus Mods. The mod even swaps some of Skyrim's animals, with pandas instead of bears and apes swapped for trolls in some areas. Modder "Soolie" has also updated the textures on cities and buildings "to suit their surroundings."
Check out SaioTV's video above for a 14-minute tour of the climate overhaul. If you like what you see, you can download the 876MB 1.0 version of Tropical Skyrim here.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?