Tropical Skyrim - A Climate Overhaul, a recently updated mod for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, replaces the often desolate expanses of Bethesda's fantasy role-playing game world with a tropical setting.
Tropical Skyrim takes the rainy, snowy climate and replaces it with jungles, deserts, bamboo forests and more, according to the mod's description on Nexus Mods. The mod even swaps some of Skyrim's animals, with pandas instead of bears and apes swapped for trolls in some areas. Modder "Soolie" has also updated the textures on cities and buildings "to suit their surroundings."
Check out SaioTV's video above for a 14-minute tour of the climate overhaul. If you like what you see, you can download the 876MB 1.0 version of Tropical Skyrim here.
- Forum moderation?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31