Tropical Skyrim - A Climate Overhaul, a recently updated mod for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, replaces the often desolate expanses of Bethesda's fantasy role-playing game world with a tropical setting.
Tropical Skyrim takes the rainy, snowy climate and replaces it with jungles, deserts, bamboo forests and more, according to the mod's description on Nexus Mods. The mod even swaps some of Skyrim's animals, with pandas instead of bears and apes swapped for trolls in some areas. Modder "Soolie" has also updated the textures on cities and buildings "to suit their surroundings."
Check out SaioTV's video above for a 14-minute tour of the climate overhaul. If you like what you see, you can download the 876MB 1.0 version of Tropical Skyrim here.
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?