As you can see in the demonstration video below, Twitch is now built into develeoper Nadeo's ManiaPlanet platform. Users can enable livestreaming for playing and spectating directly through the ManiaPlanet settings menu.
Nadeo is highlighting the Twitch integration with an ongoing video contest. Players of TrackMania 2: Canyon, the TrackMania 2: Stadium open beta and ShootMania Storm can submit gameplay and creation footage, with the creator of the best video for each game winning a $400 Amazon gift card.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Ubisoft 'forced' Watch Dogs dev into E3 2012 reveal