The official Bethesda online store launched today and is currently selling gaming-themed apparel, art, accessories and collectibles.
The store is sparsely populated at the time of writing with only a few items in each category. Featured items include a pair of blue and yellow Fallout Vault 101 sneakers ($85), a Skyrim lithograph ($50), a Grognak t-shirt ($18), a Dishonored Mark of the Outsider pendant ($15) and a Skyrim Dragonborn statue that is available for pre-order ($300).
Buyers can also pre-order an Alduin's Wall hoodie ($58), and pick up a Vault Boy Thumbs Up hoodie ($58), a Vault Boy t-shirt ($18), a Dunwall Whiskey hoodie ($48) and a Vault-Tec woven shirt ($35).
More items can be viewed at the Bethesda store.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development