Trion Worlds' open-world online shooter, Defiance, will enter its final beta on March 19 for PlayStation 3, March 22 for Windows PC users and March 25 for Xbox 360, the company announced.
Defiance takes place 35 years in the future in San Francisco, where Earth has recently been terraformed. The final beta is the third chance players will have to explore the early game as genetically enhanced operatives called Ark Hunters. Players participating in the Advanced Mission Beta 3 will venture through the Mt. Tam and Madera regions and engage in co-op multiplayer.
Beta sign-ups and the the full schedule are available on the game's website. Defiance will launch for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC April 2. The game is a tie-in to a SyFy show of the same name and takes place in St. Louis. Read our interview with creative lead Bill Trost here.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft