Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition will be released as a physical disc at retail in North America on April 30, according to PlayXBLA.
The game will be available for $19.99 and will include all features and content present in the current version of its Xbox Live counterpart, including upcoming additions with its ninth title update. The game will also support multiplayer between other players running both the physical and digital versions, and will continue to receive all future updates alongside the XBLA version.
PlayXBLA notes that the retail version of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition will also be available in early June for players in Australia, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart