Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition will be released as a physical disc at retail in North America on April 30, according to PlayXBLA.
The game will be available for $19.99 and will include all features and content present in the current version of its Xbox Live counterpart, including upcoming additions with its ninth title update. The game will also support multiplayer between other players running both the physical and digital versions, and will continue to receive all future updates alongside the XBLA version.
PlayXBLA notes that the retail version of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition will also be available in early June for players in Australia, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30