Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition will be released as a physical disc at retail in North America on April 30, according to PlayXBLA.
The game will be available for $19.99 and will include all features and content present in the current version of its Xbox Live counterpart, including upcoming additions with its ninth title update. The game will also support multiplayer between other players running both the physical and digital versions, and will continue to receive all future updates alongside the XBLA version.
PlayXBLA notes that the retail version of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition will also be available in early June for players in Australia, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.