Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition will be released as a physical disc at retail in North America on April 30, according to PlayXBLA.
The game will be available for $19.99 and will include all features and content present in the current version of its Xbox Live counterpart, including upcoming additions with its ninth title update. The game will also support multiplayer between other players running both the physical and digital versions, and will continue to receive all future updates alongside the XBLA version.
PlayXBLA notes that the retail version of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition will also be available in early June for players in Australia, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC