Overhaul Games, the studio behind Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, is turning to Android users to find out which devices the studio should prioritize for development and testing of the Android version of the game.
Unlike the iOS version of the game, which only has to be tested on a few iPhone models, games on Android devices need to be tested on many models that vary from brand to brand, have different screen resolutions and different capabilities. To determine how the studio will "attack the various devices in terms of development and testing," Overhaul Games is taking to the game's forum with a poll for Android users.
"The team is working hard to bring one of the greatest role-playing games of all time, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, to Android devices," said Trent Oster, creative director for the game. "However, we're a small team and need to make sure we focus our efforts on the devices our players are actually using."
Devices players can choose from range from the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to the Nexus 7 to the Sony Xperia 5. The complete list and poll can be accessed here.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'