Forevolution, a real-time strategy game from Japanese developer Pygmy Studios, is available now for PlayStation mobile.
PlayStation Digital Platforms community manger Paul Sullivan announced the release via the PlayStation Blog. In Forevolution, players rule a world with the power to influence plants, animals and elements. The game's creator was inspired by the natural cycle of life.
"During a trip to Laos, the creator of this game gained the following, simple insight," Sullivan wrote, "'Cows eat the weeds on the ground. Cows [fertilize] the land to grow crops. Humans eat cows. Humans die and return to the land.'"
Forevolution is available for $5.49. Those with a PlayStation Vita or other certified devices can also pick up the game through the mobile section of the PlayStation Store.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!