Activision launched a mobile app for Call of Duty Elite yesterday on Windows Phone 8, giving Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 players the opportunity to keep up with their multiplayer progression on their Windows Phone devices.
A Call of Duty Elite mobile app has been available on Android and iOS since January 2012.
The mobile app lets players analyze their play style and track their clan's progress with detailed statistical breakdowns. Users can also check out their recent matches and follow Black Ops 2 League Play competitions. Plus, Call of Duty TV offers tips and strategies on how to improve multiplayer skills.
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- The best part about the 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' crossover might be 'Bob's Burgers'
- Bravely Default outshines modern Final Fantasy titles by selling one million units