Arc System Works' 2D fighting game set in the Persona universe, Persona 4 Arena, may finally make its way to Europe this May, according to an update from regional publisher Zen United.
"We are now in submission for the Xbox 360 build of Persona 4 Arena," reads an update from the Persona Europe Facebook page. "Though dependent on when it passes, of course — I think it's realistic for me to say we're looking at a May release."
The fighting game featuring characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4 was first released in Japan last March, with a North American release following in August. The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 game is console region locked, limiting the importing opportunities for European players. A PlayStation Network version of Persona 4 Arena was made available for download in February.
For details on Persona 4 Arena, read Polygon's review of the fighting game.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes