SimCity server upgrades are now complete, with all original servers successfully migrated to "new, faster/higher capacity server architecture," live operations producer Barrie Tingle confirmed on an updates post on the official SimCity website.
A server status page can now be viewed here, with information regarding all available servers for the game.
In addition, patch 1.5 was deployed yesterday to address trade intermittency issues, which aims to help make regional interaction more responsive. The team plans to offer continued improvements to the speed between cities within a region. This should decrease the chance of losing progress on your city through rollbacks. You can view the full patch notes here.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)