SimCity server upgrades are now complete, with all original servers successfully migrated to "new, faster/higher capacity server architecture," live operations producer Barrie Tingle confirmed on an updates post on the official SimCity website.
A server status page can now be viewed here, with information regarding all available servers for the game.
In addition, patch 1.5 was deployed yesterday to address trade intermittency issues, which aims to help make regional interaction more responsive. The team plans to offer continued improvements to the speed between cities within a region. This should decrease the chance of losing progress on your city through rollbacks. You can view the full patch notes here.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.