Star Wars: The Old Republic, BioWare's massively multiplayer online role-playing game set in the Star Wars universe, will feature four double XP weekends with the first beginning tomorrow, March 15, according to a recent post on the game's official website.
Double XP weekends will be held at the following times:
- March 15, 2013 beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET to March 18, 2013 at 3:00 a.m. ET
- March 22, 2013 beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET to March 25, 2013 at 3:00 a.m. ET
- March 29, 2013 beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET to April 1, 2013 at 3:00 a.m. ET
- April 5, 2013 beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET to April 8, 2013 at 3:00 a.m. ET
The XP-rich weekends coincide with the return of The Old Republic's in-game Relics of the Gree event, which pits players against enemies on the ice planet Ilum and runs from March 12-26. BioWare will allow those players whose characters have already reached level 50 to double their Legacy XP as well.
Star Wars: The Old Republic's first major expansion, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, is scheduled to be released this spring. For more on the expansion, which will include five new levels and a new planet, you can watch a developer video from earlier this week that explores the new planet Makeb.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer