Capcom's Dungeons and Dragons-based side-scrolling arcade beat 'em ups may be headed to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, according to a listing on the Korean Game Rating Board's website.
Siliconera reported earlier today that Capcom will bring both titles to PAX East next week. When contacted for comment, a representative for Capcom told Polygon that the company has "made no announcements regarding this title."
A product listed by the Korean Rating Board as Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara was classified today as suitable for everyone 12 and over. It's unclear whether the title is a compilation of both games or a new product based in the D&D universe.
Capcom released Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom and its sequel, Dungeons and Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara, as arcade cabinets in the 90s. Both games take place in the tabletop role-playing game's Mystara campaign, which is alluded to in the recent product listing. The games allow players to assume the role of archetypal fantasy characters like clerics, dwarfs and elves. Both were later ported to Sega Saturn.
Capcom recently announced Capcom Arcade Cabinet, a compilation of downloadable arcade-era games like Ghosts 'n Goblins and 1942, which are scheduled to be released on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible