Capcom's Dungeons and Dragons-based side-scrolling arcade beat 'em ups may be headed to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, according to a listing on the Korean Game Rating Board's website.
Siliconera reported earlier today that Capcom will bring both titles to PAX East next week. When contacted for comment, a representative for Capcom told Polygon that the company has "made no announcements regarding this title."
A product listed by the Korean Rating Board as Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara was classified today as suitable for everyone 12 and over. It's unclear whether the title is a compilation of both games or a new product based in the D&D universe.
Capcom released Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom and its sequel, Dungeons and Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara, as arcade cabinets in the 90s. Both games take place in the tabletop role-playing game's Mystara campaign, which is alluded to in the recent product listing. The games allow players to assume the role of archetypal fantasy characters like clerics, dwarfs and elves. Both were later ported to Sega Saturn.
Capcom recently announced Capcom Arcade Cabinet, a compilation of downloadable arcade-era games like Ghosts 'n Goblins and 1942, which are scheduled to be released on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?