The game, which launches in North America August 20 and worldwide August 23, previously was listed to launch on Windows PC and "current-gen platforms." We reached out to Deep Silver to find out if that covered Nintendo's new console as well; a representative confirmed that it would not be coming to the Wii U.
More details on the title, which based on today's trailer looks to be as over-the-top as its predecessor, will be revealed at PAX East, according to a follow-up press release sent out by Deep Silver this morning.
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine