The game, which launches in North America August 20 and worldwide August 23, previously was listed to launch on Windows PC and "current-gen platforms." We reached out to Deep Silver to find out if that covered Nintendo's new console as well; a representative confirmed that it would not be coming to the Wii U.
More details on the title, which based on today's trailer looks to be as over-the-top as its predecessor, will be revealed at PAX East, according to a follow-up press release sent out by Deep Silver this morning.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!