The game, which launches in North America August 20 and worldwide August 23, previously was listed to launch on Windows PC and "current-gen platforms." We reached out to Deep Silver to find out if that covered Nintendo's new console as well; a representative confirmed that it would not be coming to the Wii U.
More details on the title, which based on today's trailer looks to be as over-the-top as its predecessor, will be revealed at PAX East, according to a follow-up press release sent out by Deep Silver this morning.
More from Polygon
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Awesome Cosplay at Anime Expo 2014 [ IMAGE HEAVY]
- Humble 2K Bundle: Win one of ten in our caption contest
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 14: Beast War-Riors
- Polynauts World Cup Discussion
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 7
- Anime Expo 2014
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 9
- Polynauts World Cup forum betting game!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward