The game, which launches in North America August 20 and worldwide August 23, previously was listed to launch on Windows PC and "current-gen platforms." We reached out to Deep Silver to find out if that covered Nintendo's new console as well; a representative confirmed that it would not be coming to the Wii U.
More details on the title, which based on today's trailer looks to be as over-the-top as its predecessor, will be revealed at PAX East, according to a follow-up press release sent out by Deep Silver this morning.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?