The game, which launches in North America August 20 and worldwide August 23, previously was listed to launch on Windows PC and "current-gen platforms." We reached out to Deep Silver to find out if that covered Nintendo's new console as well; a representative confirmed that it would not be coming to the Wii U.
More details on the title, which based on today's trailer looks to be as over-the-top as its predecessor, will be revealed at PAX East, according to a follow-up press release sent out by Deep Silver this morning.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Yakuza 5 (Ryū ga Gotoku 5) Fan Translation Gone?
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22