The game, which launches in North America August 20 and worldwide August 23, previously was listed to launch on Windows PC and "current-gen platforms." We reached out to Deep Silver to find out if that covered Nintendo's new console as well; a representative confirmed that it would not be coming to the Wii U.
More details on the title, which based on today's trailer looks to be as over-the-top as its predecessor, will be revealed at PAX East, according to a follow-up press release sent out by Deep Silver this morning.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 7 - Heroes, Legends, ...Cats?
- Weekend at Polygon's: Lunatic (Jan. 31 - Feb. 1)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (January 2015)
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Heroes of the Storm Contest On Hold - Please Read
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: noheaderdefined (Friday, Jan. 30)
- Can anyone recommend any good games for PC?
- What Have You Been Playing? (January 2015)
- A PROBLEM WITH THE CODE: has already been exchange or been claimed
- Final Day: Want to get into the Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta?