The Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2 project will add the four survivors of Left 4 Dead 2 — Coach, Nick, Ellis and Rochelle — to Resident Evil 6's PC-exclusive mode The Mercenaries No Mercy. Resident Evil 6 for PC will also add two Left 4 Dead special infected, the Witch and a miniature version of the Tank, to its stable of enemies. The Left 4 Dead 2 content for RE6 will be available to download for free starting April 5.
The Windows PC version of Resident Evil 6 will be released March 22.
Valve's Left 4 Dead 2 will also see some additions as part of the collaboration, with three of Resident Evil 6's enemies — Lepotitsa, Napad and Ogroman — added to the game through its recently launched Steam Workshop. That RE6 content will arrive sometime this spring, Capcom and Valve say.
For a look at the L4D2 cast in RE6, check out the gallery below.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II