The Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2 project will add the four survivors of Left 4 Dead 2 — Coach, Nick, Ellis and Rochelle — to Resident Evil 6's PC-exclusive mode The Mercenaries No Mercy. Resident Evil 6 for PC will also add two Left 4 Dead special infected, the Witch and a miniature version of the Tank, to its stable of enemies. The Left 4 Dead 2 content for RE6 will be available to download for free starting April 5.
The Windows PC version of Resident Evil 6 will be released March 22.
Valve's Left 4 Dead 2 will also see some additions as part of the collaboration, with three of Resident Evil 6's enemies — Lepotitsa, Napad and Ogroman — added to the game through its recently launched Steam Workshop. That RE6 content will arrive sometime this spring, Capcom and Valve say.
For a look at the L4D2 cast in RE6, check out the gallery below.
- On Patreon support
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me senpai!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall