The Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2 project will add the four survivors of Left 4 Dead 2 — Coach, Nick, Ellis and Rochelle — to Resident Evil 6's PC-exclusive mode The Mercenaries No Mercy. Resident Evil 6 for PC will also add two Left 4 Dead special infected, the Witch and a miniature version of the Tank, to its stable of enemies. The Left 4 Dead 2 content for RE6 will be available to download for free starting April 5.
The Windows PC version of Resident Evil 6 will be released March 22.
Valve's Left 4 Dead 2 will also see some additions as part of the collaboration, with three of Resident Evil 6's enemies — Lepotitsa, Napad and Ogroman — added to the game through its recently launched Steam Workshop. That RE6 content will arrive sometime this spring, Capcom and Valve say.
For a look at the L4D2 cast in RE6, check out the gallery below.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Getting a PS4
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Battlefield 4 forum?