Electronic Arts plans to have 16 titles available for the Samsung Galaxy S4 when it launches this April, according to a press release from the company.
Games include The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Monopoly, Plants vs. Zombies, the recently announced Tetris Blitz and Bejeweled Blitz.
"We're delighted to be partnered with Samsung to bring some of our fans' favorite mobile gaming titles to the Samsung Galaxy S4 in time for launch," said Glenn Roland, vice president of new platforms and OEM at Electronic Arts. "The device's higher resolution, larger screen and increased processing power will give our games an opportunity to look even more beautiful for Samsung consumers."
Revealed yesterday, the Android device will sport a 5-inch, 1080p display at 441 pixels per inch. It will also support a first-party controller, reminiscent of the Xbox 360 controller. For more on Samsung's latest flagship phone, check out The Verge's preview. If you like what you see, pre-orders are now open.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer