The first public demo for Daylight, Zombie Studios' procedurally generated horror game built using Unreal Engine 4, will be playable at PAX East next week, according to a post on the developer's website.
The game's demo will be available to play at premium headset maker Astro Gaming's booth.
"We couldn't be more thrilled to be working with Astro with the first public demo of Daylight at PAX East," said Jared Gerritzen, creative director at Zombie Studios. "This will be the first time anyone not on the development team will get their hands on the game, so fans will be getting something really special."
For more on Daylight, which is scheduled to be released this year on Steam for under $20, be sure to read our recent interview, in which Gerritzen told Polygon that "The whole mandate of the game has been major replayability."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy