A BioShock Infinite commercial that first aired during AMC's The Walking Dead includes a hanging, a Handyman and a literal interpretation of heartbreak.
Check out the trailer above to see Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth improvise their way out of a stressful situation, only to find a surprise waiting for them at the end. BioShock Infinite is set for a March 26 release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. In the meantime, you can check out our hands-on preview and our extensive interview with Ken Levine, the game's creator.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?