Riot Games' multiplayer online battle arena game, League of Legends, will receive a new "hexchem-fueled Secret Weapon" champion named Zac, according to a post on the game's official website.
According to the post, Zac offers players flexibility in battle thanks to his AoE damaging skills and self-healing capabilities.
"[Zac's] high level of sustainability makes him an ideal choice whether you're tearing through the jungle or trading hits in top lane," the post reads.
Zac's abilities include Stretching Strike, a two-handed punch that slows targets in a line; Unstable Matter, where Zac's body explodes to deal damage; Elastic Slingshot, a dash that immobilizes targets; Let's Bounce, an airborne attack that damages nearby enemies; and Cell Division, which allows Zac to pick up pieces of himself to heal after being attacked.
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Wii version of Skylanders Trap Team bundled with Wii U download code