Riot Games' multiplayer online battle arena game, League of Legends, will receive a new "hexchem-fueled Secret Weapon" champion named Zac, according to a post on the game's official website.
According to the post, Zac offers players flexibility in battle thanks to his AoE damaging skills and self-healing capabilities.
"[Zac's] high level of sustainability makes him an ideal choice whether you're tearing through the jungle or trading hits in top lane," the post reads.
Zac's abilities include Stretching Strike, a two-handed punch that slows targets in a line; Unstable Matter, where Zac's body explodes to deal damage; Elastic Slingshot, a dash that immobilizes targets; Let's Bounce, an airborne attack that damages nearby enemies; and Cell Division, which allows Zac to pick up pieces of himself to heal after being attacked.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards