Mercury Steam's action adventure title, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, appeared in Valve's digital distribution service's database, indicating the title may be due for a PC release.
The name registered with Steam is ": Lords of Shadow Early Access Comp," possibly hinting at a complimentary access code with the upcoming sequel. The history states that the entry was added a day ago and the last update has a "March 17, 2013 - 00:24:14 UTC" timestamp.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow was initially released to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on Oct. 5, 2010.
The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, launched March 5, 2013.companion title,
We have reached out to Konami for a comment and will update the story when they respond.
Update: "Konami does not comment on rumor or speculation," a Konami representative tells Polygon.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes