Fez, Polytron's 2D/3D hybrid platformer, is set for a May 1 release on Windows PC, according to the game's listing on Steam.
The Steam product page lists the game as available in English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Portuguese Windows. Trapdoor is listed as the publisher.
In a post on Polytron's official website last year, Fez designer Phil Fish teased that the game would be released on platforms other than the Xbox 360. For more on the game, be sure to check out Polygon's Fez review and hop over to Reddit, where Fish is doing an AMA.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)