Fez, Polytron's 2D/3D hybrid platformer, is set for a May 1 release on Windows PC, according to the game's listing on Steam.
The Steam product page lists the game as available in English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Portuguese Windows. Trapdoor is listed as the publisher.
In a post on Polytron's official website last year, Fez designer Phil Fish teased that the game would be released on platforms other than the Xbox 360. For more on the game, be sure to check out Polygon's Fez review and hop over to Reddit, where Fish is doing an AMA.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse