Fez, Polytron's 2D/3D hybrid platformer, is set for a May 1 release on Windows PC, according to the game's listing on Steam.
The Steam product page lists the game as available in English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Portuguese Windows. Trapdoor is listed as the publisher.
In a post on Polytron's official website last year, Fez designer Phil Fish teased that the game would be released on platforms other than the Xbox 360. For more on the game, be sure to check out Polygon's Fez review and hop over to Reddit, where Fish is doing an AMA.
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Getting a PS4
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Game development
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse
- XBOne Classifieds
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules