Ubisoft is asking fans to "meet" them at PAX East for something Might and Magic related, according to a new page on an official Ubisoft website.
The page is marked with a large X (also the Roman numeral for 10) filled with various icons and photos from the series. At the bottom of the plash page is the brief message reading "Meet us at PAX East."
A tweet from the official Might and Magic account, however, makes the reveal all the more mysterious.
Might and Magic 9, released in 2002, was the last numerically marked game in the series. Other titles in the franchise include the Heroes of Might and Magic series and Nintendo DS title Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.
PAX East takes place in Boston, Mass., from March 22 to 24. Polygon will be bringing you news live from the event.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- The Nic Cage-led Superman movie was delightfully bizarre, and doomed