Team Lumo and Blitz Games recently announced a papercraft-inspired, "fold-'em-up" puzzle adventure game called Paper Titans for iOS.
In Paper Titans, players explore and grab items as different paper-made characters. During a recent trailer, Team Lumo revealed a new character called The Collector, the first of five characters to be revealed.
Unsurprisingly, his main hobby includes collecting different in-game objects. The game's official site calls him brave, heroic, indispensable and a natural leader. Check out the trailer above to see him in action.
Paper Titans is expected to launch in April.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Nvidia debuts Battery Boost in new GTX 800M GPUs to improve laptop battery life