Double Fine and Udon Entertainment are hosting a party during the week of the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco celebrate the launch of long awaited The Art of Brütal Legend artbook.
The figures behind the Brütal Legend game and artbook will be in attendance at the launch, including Double Fine founder Tim Schafer and Double Fine art directors Lee Petty and Scott Campbell. The talented artists and animators, whose works feature in the game and in the book, such as Nathan Stapley, Razmig Mavlian, Mark Hamer and Levi Ryken, will join them.
The Art of Brütal Legend features 600 pieces of concept art over 252 pages, accompanied with "candid commentary" from Schafer. Tim Schafer-signed hardcover copies of the book are available to pre-order from Double Fine's storefront. The artbook was initially set for release close to the game's launch in 2009.
The Art of Brütal Legend launch will take place on March 28 from 6 p.m. at Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco. Admission is free.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance