Double Fine and Udon Entertainment are hosting a party during the week of the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco celebrate the launch of long awaited The Art of Brütal Legend artbook.
The figures behind the Brütal Legend game and artbook will be in attendance at the launch, including Double Fine founder Tim Schafer and Double Fine art directors Lee Petty and Scott Campbell. The talented artists and animators, whose works feature in the game and in the book, such as Nathan Stapley, Razmig Mavlian, Mark Hamer and Levi Ryken, will join them.
The Art of Brütal Legend features 600 pieces of concept art over 252 pages, accompanied with "candid commentary" from Schafer. Tim Schafer-signed hardcover copies of the book are available to pre-order from Double Fine's storefront. The artbook was initially set for release close to the game's launch in 2009.
The Art of Brütal Legend launch will take place on March 28 from 6 p.m. at Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco. Admission is free.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free