A new update from Gaijin Games founder, Alex Neuse, details several fixes for the newly released Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien on Wii U, including a bug that locks up the console.
Neuse announced the patch, which is currently in progress, via the Gaijin Games forums. Some Wii U owners have been experience a bug that locks the system after quitting the game or powering down through the Home Menu. According to Neuse, it's possible that the problem is "not even [their] bug."
"We had never experienced this issue on our devkits, during development, so it seems that this is an issue that only occurs on retail Wii Us," Neuse wrote. "This makes it super gnarly to debug."
The patch also includes fixes for leaderboards, settings, false score reporting and more. Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien launched on Feb. 26. Read our review here.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft