Mythic will release almost 18 new heroes in Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes' final four weeks, according to a recent interview with fansite 6v6v6.
Nate Levy, Mythic's production lead, explained that the team will launch new heroes that are "not necessarily in perfect release condition" so players could at least try them before the game's time is up.
"With our studio's pivot to mobile and the shift in markets, it's the right time, it's the right decision and we hope to bring Wrath down with a little fun just to keep it all upbeat and in a good mood," Levy said. "We want the entire community to see all the stuff we've been planning to put out, so we're going to put out something like 18 new Heroes in four weeks."
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance