Persona 4: Golden, Atlus' hybrid high school social sim/dungeon crawling role-playing game for the PlayStation Vita, is on sale "everywhere" for the next two weeks in the U.S. in Canada, according to an email from Atlus.
With the $10 discount, you can pick up a new copy of the game for $29.99. The game's official website points potential buyers to GameStop, EB Games Canada, Amazon.com, VGP, Newegg, and the PlayStation Network. The website also lists Amazon.ca, Fry's, Future Shop and Best Buy Canada as participants, but the websites do not reflect the discount as of this writing.
Released last year, Persona 4 Golden is a Vita remake of the original PlayStation 2 RPG from 2008. New content in the remake includes a character, social links, video and more. As we said in Polygon's review, "Persona 4 started as a strong, singular RPG; with Persona 4: Golden, it is a masterpiece."
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance