Blizzard Entertainment will bring the PlayStation 3 version of Diablo 3 to PAX East this weekend, giving players a taste of the console-tailored port of its action RPG.
According to an update on the official Diablo website, the single-player demo will showcase Diablo 3's updated interface and inventory system on PlayStation 3, as well as direct character control, an updated camera and monsters "specifically tuned for console." PAX East attendees will be able to play as either the Demon Hunter or Barbarian in a level plucked from Act III of the game.
Diablo 3 for PS3 will be playable at booth #1036 of the Expo Hall.
In February, Blizzard announced plans to bring Diablo 3 to PS3 and PS4 with four-player, full-screen co-op for online and offline multiplayer, with a public debut of the game coming to PAX East. Later that month, the developer revealed it was bringing "a little something, different from our other games" that is not a sequel, expansion or its next-gen MMO to PAX East.
Polygon will be in attendance at PAX East this weekend with full coverage.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance