Giant Sparrow, the developer behind "paint-shooter" The Unfinished Swan, are currently working on a new game under the working title Edith Finch, as announced on the company's website.
The game does not yet have a release date or platform information. Edith Finch will not be a sequel to The Unfinished Swan, but isn't "a million miles away either," according to the post. The blog post also adds that though there's not much to talk about, the developer still wants to make gamers aware of it.
"If we don't say anything then no one knows the game exists, but if we talk about it too much then no one is going to be surprised when they actually play it," the post reads. "That's why for our next game we're going to start talking about it early but in broad strokes. Our last game took us a little over three years to make so as you can imagine we're still in a very early phase on this new one. We're pretty excited about it though and wanted to share some of that enthusiasm along with a piece of concept art [pictured above].
"If you like surreal experiences and games that aren't much like anything you've ever played before then you'll probably like it," the developer added.
You can read the full blog post here.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft