Battlefield 4 publisher Electronic Arts said last week that it will reveal the first details of the game on March 26, and the company has now released the first teaser trailer for the upcoming first-person shooter.
The trailer, "Prepare for Battle: Sea," prominently features a ship's propeller as it spins to life, churning the surrounding water. Check it out above.
Developer EA DICE announced Battlefield 4 in July 2012, and said that a multiplayer beta for the game would be released in fall 2013. Battlefield 4 is currently in development on next-generation consoles, including PlayStation 4, using the studio's Frostbite 2 engine.
Update: A second teaser trailer has been spotted on GameStop's official YouTube channel, calling players to battle by land. Check out the video, this one featuring the treads of a tank, posted below.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)