Capcom's PAX East attendance this weekend will feature games like Capcom Arcade Cabinet, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and more, including "maybe an additional surprise or two," according to a press release from the company.
Capcom's booth (#948) will feature:
- Capcom Arcade Cabinet
- Darkstalkers: Resurrection
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Players can also get their hands on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate at booth #1092.)
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
- Resident Evil Revelations
- Remember Me
- Lost Planet 3
The company will also be sponsoring the "World of Capcom" panel, to be held at the Phoenix Theater on Friday, March 22, from noon to 1 p.m. ET. Capcom producers and product managers will discuss upcoming games to be released later this year as well as "some new product announcements."
PAX East will take place from March 22-24 in Boston, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer