Phase two of Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn beta will focus on gamepad support testing so there will be no major content additions.
Phase one involved 100,000 testers and through testing were able to pinpoint some server issues that weren't apparent in the alpha. The team were also able to catch Full Active Time Events-related (FATE) performance issues and fix server load problems in the starting zones.
The guildheist system, originally known as the behest system in the game's first iteration, will be the focus of phase three's testing. Guildheists will be available to players at a lower level than it was for the behest system.
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn is slated for release onPC and later this year.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games