The latest trailer for the Xbox 360 edition of Minecraft shows off the features players can expect in the game's ninth title update, which was expected to hit this March at its earliest.
Title Update 9 is a long-awaited patch that finally lets users access "The End," an area where the player can battle the EnderDragon and reams of Endermen. No official release date is set in stone; however, 4J Studios says it is on its way, as the studio is "almost there with bug fixing." The patch was initially slated for February 2013.
Title Update 9 will be free to download when it launches.
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Phil Spencer: Games with Gold will feel 'more true' to what consumers want in the future
- When a successful game is a failure