Yesterday, we brought you a masterful tale of love, woe and ponies, set in an underwater city. Yes, it was the very first part of our two-part series: The Untold Stories of Rapture, as read by Ken Levine, the creator of BioShock. Today, we bring you the second and final part.
Titled: "BioShock: Redemption," this is a story of family, sacrifice and unexpected friends. If it doesn't leave you in tears, you're liable to be a robot. And not one of those emotion-filled robots like Data. More like one of those cold, heartless robots like Rosie from The Jetsons.
(The true backstory is that we thought it'd be cool to get Ken Levine to read BioShock fan fiction, as written by his fans. This story was written by Max Jensen (FDaddy) on FanFiction.net. Don't worry, we asked for permission!)
[Post production team: Mark Grassia (Director), Philip Pasternak (Lead Animator & Illustration Artist)]
[Video team: Jimmy Shelton, Tom Connors, Pat McGowan]
[Original concept: Justin McElroy]
[Editorial producer: Russ Frushtick]
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design