Yesterday, we brought you a masterful tale of love, woe and ponies, set in an underwater city. Yes, it was the very first part of our two-part series: The Untold Stories of Rapture, as read by Ken Levine, the creator of BioShock. Today, we bring you the second and final part.
Titled: "BioShock: Redemption," this is a story of family, sacrifice and unexpected friends. If it doesn't leave you in tears, you're liable to be a robot. And not one of those emotion-filled robots like Data. More like one of those cold, heartless robots like Rosie from The Jetsons.
(The true backstory is that we thought it'd be cool to get Ken Levine to read BioShock fan fiction, as written by his fans. This story was written by Max Jensen (FDaddy) on FanFiction.net. Don't worry, we asked for permission!)
[Post production team: Mark Grassia (Director), Philip Pasternak (Lead Animator & Illustration Artist)]
[Video team: Jimmy Shelton, Tom Connors, Pat McGowan]
[Original concept: Justin McElroy]
[Editorial producer: Russ Frushtick]
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)