Yesterday, we brought you a masterful tale of love, woe and ponies, set in an underwater city. Yes, it was the very first part of our two-part series: The Untold Stories of Rapture, as read by Ken Levine, the creator of BioShock. Today, we bring you the second and final part.
Titled: "BioShock: Redemption," this is a story of family, sacrifice and unexpected friends. If it doesn't leave you in tears, you're liable to be a robot. And not one of those emotion-filled robots like Data. More like one of those cold, heartless robots like Rosie from The Jetsons.
(The true backstory is that we thought it'd be cool to get Ken Levine to read BioShock fan fiction, as written by his fans. This story was written by Max Jensen (FDaddy) on FanFiction.net. Don't worry, we asked for permission!)
[Post production team: Mark Grassia (Director), Philip Pasternak (Lead Animator & Illustration Artist)]
[Video team: Jimmy Shelton, Tom Connors, Pat McGowan]
[Original concept: Justin McElroy]
[Editorial producer: Russ Frushtick]
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites