Yesterday, we brought you a masterful tale of love, woe and ponies, set in an underwater city. Yes, it was the very first part of our two-part series: The Untold Stories of Rapture, as read by Ken Levine, the creator of BioShock. Today, we bring you the second and final part.
Titled: "BioShock: Redemption," this is a story of family, sacrifice and unexpected friends. If it doesn't leave you in tears, you're liable to be a robot. And not one of those emotion-filled robots like Data. More like one of those cold, heartless robots like Rosie from The Jetsons.
(The true backstory is that we thought it'd be cool to get Ken Levine to read BioShock fan fiction, as written by his fans. This story was written by Max Jensen (FDaddy) on FanFiction.net. Don't worry, we asked for permission!)
[Post production team: Mark Grassia (Director), Philip Pasternak (Lead Animator & Illustration Artist)]
[Video team: Jimmy Shelton, Tom Connors, Pat McGowan]
[Original concept: Justin McElroy]
[Editorial producer: Russ Frushtick]
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC