Square Enix's high-definition remakes of Final Fantasy 10 and Final Fantasy 10-2 for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita will be coming to North America later this year, the publisher confirmed today.
As revealed earlier this week in Jump Magazine, the two Final Fantasy games will be released on a single disc for PS3, but Final Fantasy 10 HD Remaster and Final Fantasy 10-2 HD Remaster will be released separately on PlayStation Vita.
No firm release date was announced for the two updated PlayStation 2 games, but Square Enix promises a new trailer for the games on March 25.
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- The Besties: The Best Games of February 2014
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- PlayStation Move creator to discuss 'future of innovation' for PlayStation at GDC
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)