Blizzard has released a new trailer showing how Diablo 3 will look when it comes to PlayStation 3 as Blizzard's first console title in over a decade.
The interface has been redesigned to suit the console format and its lack of a mouse, but otherwise it looks exactly like what players have come to expect from Diablo 3. According to Blizzard, the PlayStation version of the game features an "updated interface and inventory system ... as well as direct character control, an updated camera and monsters 'specifically tuned for console.'"
The console version of Diablo 3 is playable at this weekend's PAX East convention, and Polygon will be there for a hands-on report.
In February, Blizzard announced plans to bring Diablo 3 to PS3 and PS4 with four-player, full-screen co-op for online and offline multiplayer.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)