PlayStation's director or product planning and platform software innovation, Don Mesa told IGN that the first season of Telltale's award-winning episodic game is making its way to the Sony handheld, which "sends a strong message" about the unique experiences the Vita can offer.
"A good example is with The Walking Dead," he said. "We think that the emotion and the immersive experiences you're going to get there, wherever you're sitting, if you're in your living room and playing on your Vita or sitting in a café ... you get that shock or fright. I think that's going to be important. That's what we want to deliver as you're playing."
A release period was not announced.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Disney Infinity's Phineas and Agent P arrive first at GameStop March 15