The latest SimCity patch introduces text improvements, general fixes and several road updates, according to patch notes on Electronic Arts' website.
With update 1.8, players should no longer have trouble connecting new roads to existing roads on uneven terrain. Road snapping priorities have also been tuned, and divider line placement on four-lane bridges has been improved.
General fixes include texture, population and region wall tweaks. Police stations will no longer contain more prisoners than capacity allows, and pipe clogs should no longer cause sewage to back up and "act jittery."
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup