The latest SimCity patch introduces text improvements, general fixes and several road updates, according to patch notes on Electronic Arts' website.
With update 1.8, players should no longer have trouble connecting new roads to existing roads on uneven terrain. Road snapping priorities have also been tuned, and divider line placement on four-lane bridges has been improved.
General fixes include texture, population and region wall tweaks. Police stations will no longer contain more prisoners than capacity allows, and pipe clogs should no longer cause sewage to back up and "act jittery."
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- XBOne Classifieds
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Getting a PS4
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Game development
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse