The latest SimCity patch introduces text improvements, general fixes and several road updates, according to patch notes on Electronic Arts' website.
With update 1.8, players should no longer have trouble connecting new roads to existing roads on uneven terrain. Road snapping priorities have also been tuned, and divider line placement on four-lane bridges has been improved.
General fixes include texture, population and region wall tweaks. Police stations will no longer contain more prisoners than capacity allows, and pipe clogs should no longer cause sewage to back up and "act jittery."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- On Patreon support
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS
- Why Pokkén Tournament is the best thing to happen to the Pokémon franchise for over a decade
- Where to buy?