The latest SimCity patch introduces text improvements, general fixes and several road updates, according to patch notes on Electronic Arts' website.
With update 1.8, players should no longer have trouble connecting new roads to existing roads on uneven terrain. Road snapping priorities have also been tuned, and divider line placement on four-lane bridges has been improved.
General fixes include texture, population and region wall tweaks. Police stations will no longer contain more prisoners than capacity allows, and pipe clogs should no longer cause sewage to back up and "act jittery."
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta