It is currently available for pre-purchase at a discounted price of $11.99. The price includes instant access to the beta and two Team Fortress 2 items: the The Wilson Weave and The Ham Shank.
Players take on the role of Wilson, "an intrepid Gentleman Scientist," who must use science and magic to survive the bizarre creature-filled island. According to Joystiq, there will be unlockable playable characters with respective abilities.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft