Double Dragon 2: Wander of the Dragons will launch April 5 on Xbox Live Arcade for 1200 Microsoft Points ($15), Microsoft's Major Nelson announced today.
Achievements for the game, a 3D remake of 1988's Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, appeared earlier this month and hinted at an upcoming release. Wander of the Dragons was originally scheduled to launch in September 2011; there had been no news about it for approximately 18 months until the Achievement leak.
This week's deals on the Xbox Live Marketplace include half-price discounts on Transformers: War for Cybertron ($29.99 instead of $59.99), Transformers: Fall of Cybertron ($9.99 instead of $19.99) and various pieces of DLC for both games. Those offers will be available from March 26 through April 1.
Today also marks the beginning of the Xbox Live Spring Sale 2013, a set of deals on games and DLC that are also valid through April 1. Episode 1 of The Walking Dead is available free, while the other four are half-price (200 Microsoft Points instead of 400 Microsoft Points each), and the three downloadable expansions for Skyrim are each on sale for 50 percent off. You can check out the full list of deals here.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Explore Unreal Tournament in these 5 gameplay videos
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here