Tomb Raider has been marked down from its standard $59.99 price tag to $41.99 today on Amazon, as part of the retailer's daily Gold Box discount.
That price applies to the game's standard edition on PS3 and Xbox 360 — the downloadable Windows PC version is actually a little bit cheaper, having been marked down to $34.99 until the end of the day. The deal is paired with a rotating list of game sales through Amazon's Lightning Deals promotion, which lists the following hints:
- 2 p.m. ET: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360 or PS3 for $34.99
- 4 p.m. ET: Dance the night away!
- 6 p.m. ET: Dance to the Magic of Disney
- 8 p.m. ET: Rock On, Rock Long
- 9 p.m. ET: A headset that delivers the Dolby® surround sound advantage to PS...
- 11 p.m. ET: Travel back through time to learn the best dance crazes
- 12 a.m. ET: The speediest way to become Most Wanted.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'