The Humble Mobile Bundle brings the packaged, choose-your-own-price offers of its Mac and PC counterpart to Android devices, the Humble Bundle organizers announced today.
The first Humble Mobile Bundle includes four titles for folks who purchase it at any price: strategy title Anomaly Korea, puzzle game Contre Jour, Plants vs. Zombies and "third person action brawler" Bladeslinger. Anyone who purchases the pack at higher than its average price ($5.53, at the time of this writing) will also get Metal Slug 3 and award-winning puzzle game The Room, which makes its Android debut today.
As always, shoppers can choose which portion of their donation goes to three potential recipients: the developers of the games, the Humble Bundle organizers or the bundle's designated charities, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Child's Play.
Today also sees the launch of the latest Humble Weekly Sale, a THQ package which includes Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon to anyone who donates more than $1, and Darksiders 2 and Red Faction: Guerrilla to anyone who beats the average (currently $6.79).
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Indigenous groups seek games company to tell endangered stories