Age of Wushu, Snail Game's upcoming massively-multiplayer online game set in China's Ming Dynasty, will come in a Special Retail Edition for $19.99 that includes an estimated $80 worth of extras.
Age of Wushu will launch as a free-to-play title on April 10 and the boxed Special Retail Edition will release in stores later that month.
The bonus content available in the retail version includes two months VIP, gold, 30 days unique fashion set, 30 day unique mount, 500 Liang in silver and more.
It will also include an exclusive mission called "Twilight Village Single Player Adventure with Jet Li," where players fight alongside the action hero to save a village.
The Special Retail Edition will be given to consumers who bought theEditions of Age of Wushu before the first Beta.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development