"Give us a bit to get out of our lack-of-words-at-the-awesomess-that-is-you-guys and we'll post something wordier =3 [sic]," Mane6 recently posted on its website.
Lab Zero Games announced their intention to donate the engine earlier this month. The Skullgirls campaign ended just hours ago and has received a total of $829,829 in pledges, surpassing their initial goal of $150,000
Skullgirls will now feature five DLC characters thanks to its "Keep Skullgirls Growing Campaign." These characters include Robo-Fortune, Squigly, Big Band, a fighter that backers will get to vote on from a list of Mysterious Characters and a mystery character.
Since our last update on the Skullgirls fundraiser, the project has hit several funding goals. These include the Anime Peacock voice pack at $650,000; Soviet Damage voice pack at $700,000; Robo-Fortune character DLC at $725,000; Robo-Fortune character stage and story at $750,000; and another mystery character at $825,000.
Fighting is Magic was initially based on the Lauren Faust said she would create "all new characters in a new setting" for the game. According to the Mane6 website, it will "no longer be based on the MLP franchise.franchise, until Hasbro brought the development to a halt. Hasbro's blockade was dodged when creator of : Friendship is Magic
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Freedom Planet - Overview video
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed
- Twitch Plays Pokémon starting Pokémon X on July 27 thanks to modded 3DS
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Play Settlers of Catan Anytime thanks to HTML 5