Terraria, the sandbox open-world game which was ported to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this week, will also be ported to the PS Vita via PlayStation Network, publisher 505 Games announced this morning.
The sidescrolling adventure game first launched on Windows PCs in 2011 from indie studio Re-Logic, and allows players to explore a massive 2D world, collect materials and craft items and structures to keep themselves safe from monsters. The game's launch on PS Vita, which is slated for this summer, will be the first time the game is available on a portable platform.
For more on Terraria, and the process of bringing the indie game to new platforms, check out our preview of the console version of the game from earlier this year.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall