A tech demo is out showing Epic Games' new Unreal Engine 4 running on Sony's next-gen Playstation 4 console.
The video, titled "Elemental," features an armored villain-esque character sitting dormant in a frigid, abandoned-looking hall. He is suddenly awakened by a gust of wind and snow flying into his sanctum, and proceeds to call forth lava to awaken magical mechanisms and free him from his frozen throne.
"Elemental" was originally revealed last June; this version is slightly extended and is, of course, running on the PS4.
Epic revealed a new UE4 tech demo, Infiltrator, earlier today.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design