A tech demo is out showing Epic Games' new Unreal Engine 4 running on Sony's next-gen Playstation 4 console.
The video, titled "Elemental," features an armored villain-esque character sitting dormant in a frigid, abandoned-looking hall. He is suddenly awakened by a gust of wind and snow flying into his sanctum, and proceeds to call forth lava to awaken magical mechanisms and free him from his frozen throne.
"Elemental" was originally revealed last June; this version is slightly extended and is, of course, running on the PS4.
Epic revealed a new UE4 tech demo, Infiltrator, earlier today.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)