Forza Horizon's April Top Gear Car Pack is headed to Xbox 360 Tuesday, April 2, bringing six new cars to the digital Colorado countryside, according to a press release from the game's developers.
The cars, which were selected by a team from Top Gear Magazine and the developers at Turn 10 Studios, include:
- 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan, a customizable transit van that sports a 3.2-liter, 198-horsepower engine.
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG Mercedes CLK GTR, a street car "in the loosest sense of the word," which won the GT1 class at Le Mans more than once.
- 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish, styled after classic Astons, it sports a 565-horsepower V12.
- 2012 Bowler EXR S, produced by Land Rover and U.K.-based rally raid manufacturer Bowler, it includes the Range Rover Sport's supercharged 5.0-litre V8 and a top speed of more than 150 mph.
- 2011 Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale Zagato, a mashup of Alfa style and a Dodge engine with 600 horsepower from an 8.4-liter V10.
- 2002 BMW M3-GTR, this month's free download, based on a car that, according to BMW, was "never sold to anyone. Only three street copies were built. Not all three were ever shown. A street copy was shown in the U.S. only once, and for less than an hour."
The Forza Horizon April Top Gear Car Pack will be available for 400 Microsoft Points ($5) and free for Season Pass holders.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell