The cast of BioWare's Mass Effect series is a beloved bunch, and EA is giving fans the chance to take one last spin with the old crew with Citadel, the final piece of DLC for last year's Mass Effect 3.
This recently-released launch trailer sets up the scenario: In the middle of the Reaper War, Commander Shepard's superiors offer him (or her) a chance to relax and unwind in order to be at peak performance when needed. However, an assassination attempt on Shepard by a mysterious group means that much of Shepard's vacation will be spent ducking bullets.
As BioWare's send-off to the Mass Effect trilogy, Citadel features appearances by both the Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 casts, absent a handful of characters who were killed in Mass Effect 3 prior to the time frame of Citadel.
Mass Effect 3: Citadel will be available tomorrow, March 5th, for $14.99 or 1200 MS Points.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta