The cast of BioWare's Mass Effect series is a beloved bunch, and EA is giving fans the chance to take one last spin with the old crew with Citadel, the final piece of DLC for last year's Mass Effect 3.
This recently-released launch trailer sets up the scenario: In the middle of the Reaper War, Commander Shepard's superiors offer him (or her) a chance to relax and unwind in order to be at peak performance when needed. However, an assassination attempt on Shepard by a mysterious group means that much of Shepard's vacation will be spent ducking bullets.
As BioWare's send-off to the Mass Effect trilogy, Citadel features appearances by both the Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 casts, absent a handful of characters who were killed in Mass Effect 3 prior to the time frame of Citadel.
Mass Effect 3: Citadel will be available tomorrow, March 5th, for $14.99 or 1200 MS Points.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments