PlayStation Plus is introducing five new games to its Instant Game Collection and discounting many more for the month of March, according to the PlayStation Blog.
For this month, PlayStation Plus members will be able to download the following games for free: Spec Ops: The Line, Joe Danger 2, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, The Cave and Tekken 6.
A number of PlayStation Vita games will also be discounted as part of week two of the Vita anniversary sale for all PSN users. Among the discounted titles are Army Corps of Hell, Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend, Dokuro, Knytt Underground, Lego Lord of the Rings. Sine Mora, Retro City Rampage and more. The full list of games on sale this week on PSN can be viewed here.
The following games are leaving PlayStation Plus this month: Guardians of Middle Earth (March 5), Quantum Conundrum (March 12), Dungeon Defenders (March 19), Foosball 2012 (March 12) and Plants Vs. Zombies (March 26).
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Watch The Last of Us: One Night Live right now
- NIS America allegedly backtracks out of GaymerX sponsorship
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death