Sony Computer Entertainment America is continuing its PlayStation Vita anniversary sale with four free games for PlayStation Vita and up to 50 percent discount for several others, the company announced via the PlayStation Blog.
PlayStation Vita owners can pick up Wild Arms, Patapon, Piyotama and Patchwork Heroes March 5-11. On the following list of games, PlayStation Plus members will receive a 50 percent discount, while non-members are guaranteed 30 percent:
- Army Corps of Hell
- Big Sky: Infinity
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
- Dynasty Warriors Next
- Knytt Underground
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes French
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- LEGO Lord of the Rings
- Pure Chess
- Retro City Rampage
- Sine Mora (with Trial)
- Spy Hunter
- Street Fighter X Tekken
- Sumioni: Demon Arts
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Additionally, FIFA Soccer 13 and Madden NFL 13 are available at a 30 percent discount, while Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath is 25 percent off. Check out the full post here.
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Madden 15's outspoken cover star loses with grace in his very first game
- Saints Row developer: 'Sarkeesian is right'
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming 'early 2015'
- League of Legends World Championship poised to sell out 45K seat stadium
- State of Decay dev's latest project is like the online Pokémon game you've always wanted
- VR school girls? When a Pokemon fighting game isn't the weirdest project from Bandai Namco
- Here's the first trailer for the new Resident Evil 1 remake
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4