Crystal Dynamics is currently teasing a new website called "Gathering Courage" as a way of donating to charities through collections of "inspiring stories."
"In creating the upcoming Tomb Raider game, Crystal Dynamics was inspired by the courageous actions of everyday people," the website reads. "In March, we will begin gathering these actions into a collection of inspiring stories. The more submissions we receive, the more we will donate to a good cause."
The website's background includes an image of Demetrious Johnson, a UFC fighter who starred in an ad promoting the limited edition Xbox 360 Tomb Raider controller. Visitors are instructed to "check back soon for updates," though no date or other information has been given at this time.
We have reached out to Crystal Dynamics about the site and will update accordingly. Tomb Raider launches for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC tomorrow, March 5. Read our review here.
Update: The Gathering Courage site is live as of March 8. Crystal Dynamics is partnering with the hunger relief charity Feeding America, and will donate up to $10,000 depending on how many courageous stories people submit.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes